Shark Navigator Lift-Away

The Shark Navigator Lift-Away is one  the most versatile, portable, powerful and affordable upright vacuum ever. It has a superior cleaning power with an ultra lightweight and easy to steer design.

Unique to the Shark Navigator is the No Lose Of Suction technology. The air inside the vacuum spins at high speeds in order to keep the dirt and dust it suck up away from the filters and into the dust cup.

This means over time, the filters in vacuum stays clear and cleaner longer. As a result the suction and airflow remains strong and it won’t loss suction power like with many other ordinary vacuum cleaners.

The Shark Navigator is not only portable but very easy to maneuver, even in  tough tight spaces, around the stairs, tough tight spaces,  or for above the floor cleaning. You can easily vacuum upright or in canister mode with the lightweight detachable canister.

Plus with the Shark Navigator Lift-Away you won’t have to replacement vacuum bags ever again. It features a unique bagless technology and all the dust is collected in a large capacity, bottom-empty dust cup. A larger dust cup means you can vacuum longer without having to empty it.

Includes Shark Navigator Lift Away, Turbo Brush, 24″ Crevice Tool,  Accessory Bag, On-Board Crevice Tool, and Dusting Brush

Free bonus Shark Steam Mop valued at $99

4 monthly payments of $49.95

Price: $49.95

6 Comments

6 Comments → “Shark Navigator Lift-Away”

1. sam birchall

5monthsago

where can I buy one in Australia shark rotator liftaway

2. renee

1yearago

I bought the first one after seeing my sons’ work and I got the newer one out. it is great and no smelly bags! great for dog hair because you can see it in the trap!!! I know my house is cleaner!

3. a wallace

1yearago

As a single guy we don ‘t have a rep for being clean. As I work on building sites you can’t help bringing in dirt and dust off your clothes after work.
    After seeing an ad for the lift away I purchased one
    When it arrived I read the easy to follow instructions and set about vacuming.I was so impressed with the ease of switching between functions and the amount of dust and dirt I removed and the ease of getting around furniture and into corners.
    DOES EVERYTHING IT SAYS ON THE CAN! And the steam mop is great nothing is for free its in the price just some clever marketing but hey it works.
    For people buying one read the instructions clearly as there are some must do things to be aware of

4. Michela Kane

1yearago

Hi i am wondering what the box dimensions are for the shark navigator, PLEASE

5. Kara

1yearago

Hi, I have a shark navigator lift away and I love it! Best vacuum cleaner ever. However I cleaned my foam filter yesterday and left it outside to dry over night. As a result of that it fell to the ground and my Labrador puppy ate it. I need a replacement foam filter ASAP, please tell me where I can get one in Australia!

6. Eric Dean

2yearsago

HI…..if warranty is required where is the service available,am considering a Vac cleaner Thanks…..E Dean

Leave a Review or Comment