Skip to navigation
Skip to content
Self Stirring Coffee Mug Cup
- SELF-STIRRING TECHNOLOGY: Features a fluid self-stirring technology that makes it different from any other self-stirring cup. A premium quality fluid motor works promptly upon the press of a button.
- EASY TO CLEAN – Our stainless coffee mug can be used as a normal cup for drinking if you do not need stirring function. It’s also easy to wash, but do not use a dishwasher or clean by full soaking.
- NO SWEAT, NO HASSLE: Easy Operation While this mug looks great on any kitchen counter board or coffee table, its essence is to make work easier. More than the typical self-stirring coffee mug, this kitchen accessory works in an easy, convenient way. Simply press the self-stirring button on the mug and the propeller at the bottom will spin into action, mixing the solute and solvent particles into a lovely froth. No sweat, no hassle, just a product that makes stirring beverages a whole lot easier!
- KEEPS TRACK OF COFFEE TEMPERATURE: Don’t you hate it when you take a sip of your morning coffee and it’s cold? Well with this self stirring mug you don’t have to go through this unpleasant experience anymore. This self stirring cup is the best way to stir and take your coffee. But if your favorite beverage is chocolate, tea or cocoa, it works great too. Suited for just about any beverage!
Automatic Self Stirring Mug Coffee Mixing Cup
- DESIGN: Food grade clear acrylic,stainless steel construction.SUPPLY: requires 2 AAA batteries (not included)
- SIZE: 16oz Tornado Portable Mixer Tumbler by Health Smart is a fun way to blend juice, water, or milk with protein powder for a healthy morning smoothie.
- FAST AND POWERFUL: Vortex Mixer will stir your drink,just add liquid,open,waiting for the vortex formation,and then add your coffee or milk,let mix for 30 seconds.
- CONVENIRNT USE: Great for Gym,Office,School,Outdoor Sports mixing coffee/juice/milk and so on.
- FAST CLEANING: This self mixing cup can be cleaned in a matter of seconds! Just add water and soap then turn on the motor. Allow the mixer to create a vortex of suds, then rinse it and it’s good to go.